U.S. News & World Report has named the 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid its Best Hybrid Car for the Money. Each year, the publication releases its Best Car awards, including Best Vehicle Brands, Best Cars for the Money and Best Cars for Families. Ford Fusion Hybrid took top honors in its class for outstanding value and critical acclaim. The car features a state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery to provide fully electric driving at speeds up to 85 mph. Fusion Hybrid recaptures up to 90 percent of energy with regenerative braking for improved efficiency.
Ford Fusion Hybrid has a standard 2.0-liter Atkinson-cycle four-cylinder gasoline engine paired with a powerful electric motor for 188 combined horsepower and a state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery to provide fully electric driving at speeds up to 85 mph. The vehicle recaptures up to 90 percent of energy with regenerative braking for improved efficiency.
- Fusion Hybrid continues the Ford commitment to power of choice, offering customers a wide variety of options
- Inflatable rear safety belts are available on all Fusion Hybrid trim levels
- New Exterior color –Shadow Black
- EcoSelect button standard
- Standard on all Ford hybrid models
- Allows the vehicle to operate more efficiently with less aggressive heating and cooling, softer acceleration, more regenerative braking and changes in engine behavior.
- EcoSelect also allows the Ford Fusion Hybrid to operate in EcoCruise mode, which relaxes acceleration compared with standard cruise control.
- Standard rear view camera for all trim levels
- Redesigned center stack
- The new SE Cold Weather Package includes:
- All-weather floor mats
- Power Code™ Remote Start System
- Heated cloth seats
- Available paint protection film by 3M. The treatment covers the hood, front fascia, lower rocker panels, door edges and rear fascia edge.
- Standard active noise cancellation mitigates unwanted engine noise.
Powertrain: 2.0-liter Atkinson-cycle I-4 engine and electric motor, 188 combined hp, 129 lb.-ft. torque
Transmission: Electronically controlled continuously variable
Series: S, SE, Titanium
Koons VIP Price As Low As: $21,474 (Stock# G1757)
- AdvanceTrac® electronic stability control
- Dual front airbags, front seat-mounted side airbags, dual front knee airbags and side-curtain airbags*
- *Always wear your safety belt and secure children in the rear seat.
- Adjustable head restraints
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System™
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tether Anchors for Children)
source: media.ford.com & koonsford.com