- There are 4 available Gap settings, each represented by the number of bars that show up in the Information Display while in use
- Automatic decreases in vehicle speed and engagement of brakes are normal parts of the system
- Once traffic clears, the system automatically returns to cruise Set speed and normal speed-control function.
- If the sensors are blocked by rain, snow, mud or damage, the driver receives an error message
- Manually applying the brake pedal, the system is canceled, returning full control of the vehicle to the driver, just as with conventional cruise control
The information provided above is meant to be a brief overview of the technology available from Ford Motor Company. As always, you should refer to your vehicle’s owners manual for specific details, system features and operating instructions, etc.
Koons Ford Lincoln of Annapolis is conveniently located at 2540 Riva Road, Annapolis, Maryland (the intersection of Route 97 and Route 50) only minutes from Washington and Baltimore. Proudly serving Glen Burnie, Columbia, Crofton, Baltimore and beyond for over 40 years. If you have any questions, please contact us at (410) 224-2100.